Sunday, June 20, 2010

Call to Listen In!

On June 24th I'll share some favorite grief poetry on my Writing the Heartache BlogTalkRadio. I would be delighted if friends and fellow-grievers would call in before the show and tell me some poetry that's been meaningful to them. Sharing Our Words is the name of this segment for that day, and if you want to call in, let me know before the show starts by calling (347) 855-8990. Have the poem ready that you wish to share on the air. It can be a poem you composed or one someone else wrote that speaks to you. Or send the poem to me at: wisler@mindspring.com with Poetry in the subject line and I'll read it on the show.

Even if you don't feel up to calling in, be sure to listen to the program via your computer speakers.

Sharing Our Words
June 24th
1:00 - 1:15 PM

Writing the Heartache BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment