Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This Saturday

As many of you know, my journal was a beloved friend to me when my son died in 1997. I took it everywhere. Since then I have written and found such healing through putting words onto paper.

Across the USA, I've taught about the value of writing through pain for healing, hope and health. I've heard some tender stories and learned from fellow writers who also grieve the death of their loved one.

A dream for me has been to host an all-day grief-writing workshop and this Saturday, it is going to happen! The Writing the Heartache Workshop takes place from 8 AM to 5 PM at the Country Inns and Suites in Morrisville, NC (near the RDU Airport). While my focus is on the life and death of my son, Daniel, others who have not lost a child, but a significant loved one, have taken my online classes and found them to be therapeutic. Those with broken relationships also find meaning in writing through the lessons. Let's face it, writing is great therapy!

I hope you can join us his Saturday, July 17th! Feel free to email me with any questions. info@alicewisler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment