Saturday, September 1, 2012

Getting Out of Bed in the Morning!



Some works come easy. Others take time. Getting Out of Bed in the Morning: Reflections of Comfort in Heartache (Leafwood Publishers) is one that took root in my broken heart when my son Daniel died. But it has taken until recently for the anguish in my heart and mind to come to a point where I could write a devotional. A devotional that focuses on being sustained by God. Yes, words that point toward relying on a God who does help us when we cry out.

In the months leading up to my book's release, I hope to create a forum or page where we can share from our sorrows. Hopefully, we will find ways to encourage one another, thereby making it easier to put one foot in front of the other and walk this rocky trail called Life.

1 comment: